Simple style tablecloth PVC plaid tablecloth
Product category: tablecloth
Applicable scene: home
Color classification: white, green, dark gray, sky blue
Color: white plaid, pink plaid, gray plaid, blue plaid, fruit green plaid, coffee plaid, lemon, strawberry, maple leaf, leaves, ice cream, tableware, elk
Size: 137*90cm, 137*137cm, 137*152cm, 137*180cm, 40*60cm
Space: living room, bedroom, study, outdoor, dining room, commercial place
Waterproof, oilproof and antifouling, practical and more comfortable
Home Nordic tablecloth modern minimalist style tablecloth fruit anti-scalding waterproof and oil-proof disposable PVC plaid tablecloth
PEVA is polyethylene-vinyl acetate. It is made of PE and EVA. It has good softness and a little elasticity. The higher the content of PE, the more difficult the adhesion is. It is generally used for production membrane. The ratio of these two chemicals can be adjusted to meet the needs of different applications. The higher the content of vinyl acetate (VA content), the higher the transparency, softness and toughness will be.
How to clean the pvc tablecloth?
1. First, immerse the contaminated part of the plastic tablecloth in 60° hot water, take it out for a moment, sprinkle a small amount of alkali powder and the same amount of washing powder, and wash it by hand. Rinse with clean water and then wash again with laundry detergent.
2. After the soap is chopped and washed with boiling water, put the plastic tablecloth in the soapy solution and wash it.
3. Take a little flour and mix it with cold water to make a paste, apply it to the front and back of the oil stain, dry it in the sun and remove the flour, and the oil stain is removed.
4. Thickly apply mung bean powder to the oil stains, and then iron it with an electric iron for a while to remove the oil stains.
5. Put a piece of blotting paper on the front and back of the oil stain, press one page, dust it off, and then wash it with hot rice soup.
6. Boil the radish with water, take the juice and wash it.
7. Spread rice straw ash or bean stalk ash on the oil stain, cover with white paper, press it overnight, dust it off, and then rub it with hot rice soup.